cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanently deleted files

Permanently deleted files

Ghazwan
New member | Level 2

Hi, It looks like I accidently deleted my files by mistake a while back and I couldn't restore them or even click on the files from the Events page. Maybe because it's been over 30 days?  Any chance I can restore them somehow? The desktop app was not running and syncing when I edited the files last time. 

Thanks

Ghazwan 

1 Reply 1

Re: Permanently deleted files

Chris_J
Super User

Hello Ghazwan

if it has been over 30 days, there is nothing you can do.  The servers purge these items automatically.  So sorry.

if you have another PC that has your Dropbox folder on them, perhaps, disconnect the internet and turn the PC on and grab those files and drag them out of Dropbox.

-------------------------

if this works and it was a solution, please click on Accept as Solution.  Also clicking on Likes would be super.  Thanks!

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?