cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Lost Folder

Personal Lost Folder

dpat247
New member | Level 2

I have just been on my dropbox and went to go into my personal folder, but it wasn't there.  It has disappeared.  I cannot find it anywhere.  I am the only one who has access to this and its been a long time since I last went into it. 
It has some Extremely important documents, recordings, notes, photos and other general things.  It is So important that I get this back.  Can you please look into this, and see if you can find out where it is and why it has been moved.  Thank you

1 Reply 1

Re: Personal Lost Folder

Mark
Super User II

How long ago did you last access the account? If it was about 12 months its probably been removed at which point it is unrecoverable. 

What is www.dropbox.com/events showing?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?