cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not syncing.

Phone not syncing.

Anj33
Explorer | Level 3

When i push the camera upload button it says i need to connect to a computer, but i already have

3 Replies 3

Re: Phone not syncing.

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hey @Anj33, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Is it possible that you signed into a different Dropbox account when you installed the app on your desktop?

You can check the email each app is signed into with these steps.

Let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Anj33
Explorer | Level 3

Hi there Daphne, thank you for your help. I have checked the email address on both devices and both are the same. Is there a support number I can call instead of emails?

much thanks Anj. 

Daphne
Dropboxer
Your Support options depend on your account's current plan @Anj33, which you can check out here.

I'd be more than happy to help out from here though, if you'd like.

If so, please send along a screenshot of the message that you're seeing, just to make sure we're not missing anything there. Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?