cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures uploaded by others not appearing after update

Pictures uploaded by others not appearing after update

New member | Level 2

I have been using DropBox for the last year and there has only been one issue I have run across. I have a family tree that has been updated by multiple peopleover that time. I added photos using google docs and then later using Microsoft Word. I noticed about a week after uploading pictures from my microsoft word that all the old photos of my deceased family members are now gone. I have also noticed that the box used for adjusting size is still there for all the photos that are not appearing now. Is there any way I can restore those photos? How do I do that so that it will relfect on both my microsoft word and dropbox accounts?

1 Reply 1

Re: Pictures uploaded by others not appearing after update

Dropboxer

Hey @SpencerH92; thanks for posting on our Community!

Can you please clarify if you can see any of your missing files on your homepage or the deleted files page?

If not, can find any sign of them in your events page

Let me know what you find!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?