cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please share Odl account data

Please share Odl account data

Shivani
New member | Level 2
Hi Dropbox team ,
I really appreciate your brand and respect that but I am very disappointed by this policy of deleting customers data if they are not using the account I have account on many cloud storage like onedrive and I also had in activity over them as well but no but you did this think like Dropbox did to me I will surely this concern to do social media because my old account contains few photos that I am emotionally attached to and now I wanted to check them but they are not visible in my account on the internet I heard that Dropbox delete the old account due to inactivity kindly give my account back please that's request I those folders and photos
thanks Shivani Arora
1 Reply 1

Re: Please share Odl account data

Mark
Super User II

I'm afraid that once an account is removed then its not possible to recover the files. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?