Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Previewing a photo on the website is slow?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I've been visiting dropbox lately because my client shared images to be uploaded to his store however everytime I visit the shared link file the images are really slow to preview and it took much download speed in my internet that cost laggy. I have 10mbps to 20 so it would eat em all just to preview the images.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox Preview Image is Slow

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Sorry to hear that, @woodcreepers023

If the file in question is large and the preview is slow, it could be due to your connection or the browser. 

Try switching to another browser, use incognito, and ensure that you’re not running any browser extensions. 

Let me know of any updates!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox Preview Image is Slow

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Sorry to hear that, @woodcreepers023

If the file in question is large and the preview is slow, it could be due to your connection or the browser. 

Try switching to another browser, use incognito, and ensure that you’re not running any browser extensions. 

Let me know of any updates!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Parts of images missing/ blank

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Some images in my dropbox that were fine previously are now showing with parts missing/ blank. Not all pictures are affected, not sure why only some are. I had to restart my MacBook a few times yesterday but not sure why this would have affected dropbox. 

Anyone have a fix for restoring images?

image.png

Highlighted

Re: Parts of images missing/ blank

Super User
Super User

Hey @cxuereb, Do the actual files corrupted or appear only in the new Dropbox app? If you go to the files via Finder, is it missing parts there as well? If you go to https://www.dropbox.com/ is the images corrupted there too?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?