cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a Split PDF File

Printing a Split PDF File

center98
New member | Level 2

I am working on a book project (more than 700 pages in two volumes). The two volumes have been moved into DropBox as giant PDFs. I am trying to print a dozen random pages. I used the Split PDF function, which seemed to work fine. I have selected a page and moved it to my desktop computer and tried to print from there. It did print, but it's very low resolution and very tiny, about 3 by 4 on a standard page. Is there any way to get this higher resolution and larger so I can read it? I'm a low-level techno person so please be gentle. Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Re: Printing a Split PDF File

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @center98, thanks for posting on the Community.

It seems like you're referring to an app integration on the site. 

Regarding the printing, since this isn't a Dropbox feature directly, as it's related to the printer itself, I wouldn't be able to assist in detail on this matter further.

I'll leave this thread open for other users to post their comments.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?