cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing is dreadfully slow since I used the computer backup feature to sync my Desktop folder

Highlighted

Printing is dreadfully slow since I used the computer backup feature to sync my Desktop folder

New member | Level 2

help  I told dropbox to sync my desktop by mistake now I  don't know how to stop it.  Since adding dropbox to my pc it is taking ages to print anything at all and when I download anything it states dropbox in front of the locations is this right

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: printing dreadfully slow since adding dropbox

Dropboxer

Hey @Kerig, thanks for checking in with us. 

At first, I wanted to mention that if you don't want to have our computer backup feature enabled, you can turn it off by following these steps and move the files to their original locations. 

As for the printing, out of curiosity, do you experience a general slow-down while the desktop app isn't running?

Let me know what you find, cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?