cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We're back with another cheat sheet to make your 2022 easier than ever! Check out our tips here

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicken backup

Quicken backup

landon283
New member | Level 2

I am having trouble recovering a couple backups that I had saved to Dropbox. 1 of the 2 I need I know I just backed up on 11/18/21 and I can only see in my Dropbox the most recent one going back to 12/6/2020. I always select to overwrite my existing backup with the new one. Any help to get this back will be greatly appreciated and will save me many weeks and hours of going back to redo all my data. Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Re: Quicken backup

Mark
Super User II

What is www.dropbox.com/events showing? Does that show it being uploaded?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

landon283
New member | Level 2

It shows nothing going back even the last 2 weeks. Just shows a few things from the last hour which would be when I reloaded the dropbox onto my computer. I recently had to wipe my computer clean to fix a few things and this is the problem I am running into now. Over a year of quicken data and transactions lost.

Mark
Super User II

Unfortunately it seems then, for whatever reason, Dropbox hasnt been syncing with your account. Any activity on your account shows at www.dropbox.com/events, so, if thats blank then nothing has happened - which may be linked to your computer issues. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    landon283 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?