cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipe sharing

Recipe sharing

Explorer | Level 3

Overthe last couple of years, I basically use Dropbox for sharing recipes.   I have collected some of the best ones that I have tried.  If anyone needs a recipe, I may have one - tried and true.  Just ask.

Unfortunately, I still can't figure out how to easily save an on line recipe to Dropbox without having to cut and paste it into Word, saving it on my Desktop and then uploading it to Dropbox.  If anyone can let me know if there is an easier way. please let me know.

5 Replies 5

Re: Recipe sharing

Super User II

@RobGal9 wrote:

Unfortunately, I still can't figure out how to easily save an on line recipe to Dropbox without having to cut and paste it into Word, saving it on my Desktop and then uploading it to Dropbox.

Have you considered using Dropbox Paper?

New member | Level 2

My laptop came loaded with a printer called Microsoft Print to PDF.  You can also download a print to pdf app.  I usually print to pdf directly from the recipe website using the website print recipe option and the Microsoft Print to PDF printer.  When the pdf is created by the print function, save it directly to Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 3

Thanks so much.  I will try that.

New member | Level 2

You got to try the paper. It's so easy. I save every recipe I cook into it. I use my phone when I cook. I highlight the address copy it  and then paste into paper along with comments on how to improve who liked it etc.

Explorer | Level 3

Thank you.  I will try that because the other suggestion did not work for me.

Robin

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?