cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Rescue Files; no Answer from Support

Explorer | Level 4

I am very dissapointed by the Dropbox Support. 12 days ago i tried to contact the Support. I worked my way through the very confusing help pages, and followed every insturction to rescue my files, but they didn't work out. So I oppend a ticket, but the only answer that came was an automatic one, that linked me to the help pages where I startet.

Yesterday I opend a new ticket, but the same result :(

Why can someone contact the support anyway?

Does anyone has any idea what I can try?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Rescue Files; no Answer from Support

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi there,

Your case has been followed up offline

Thanks,
Vicky

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
Have you tried following www.dropbox.com/help/296 ?

In terms of contacting support, what is your ticket number? And have you checked that its not yet been actioned/responded to at http://dropbox.zendesk.com

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Hello Marc,

yes I have tried these different ways. The files are listed as deleted in "Ereignisse" (log; sorry, I don't know the correct english term Dropbox uses for that), but the files connot be found in the "Gelöschte Dateien" (delete files).

The IDs of my tickets are:

and

both tickets contain my agreement for the rescue of my files and links to the logs, where the delete files are listed.

I would be very happy and very thankful if you can help me

best regards

Chris

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi there,

Your case has been followed up offline

Thanks,
Vicky

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5
I am also appalled by the poor Support. I put in a ticket for recovery on Monday morning and it is now Friday. I have basically been begging as this is work stuff and am being totally ignored. Ticket # #5455538. I pay $20 a month and am just so very concerned right now about the status of this company if management allows customers to be ignored like this.
Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?