cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore previous version

Restore previous version

Fabio14
New member | Level 2

Hello everyone, since i installed dropbox on my Mac, with automatic backup, some projects from my software seems can not be found anymore. I can't find it nor in my computer neither in my dropbox. How do i go back to the version before i installed dropbox?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Re: Restore previous version

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @Fabio14, and welcome to our Community!

It sounds like you’re using the Computer Backup feature, and that the folders and files have now been moved to inside the Dropbox folder, and replaced with shortcuts.

Can I ask if you're unable to locate the files on the app, the website or both? Please check the sync status of your desktop app and let me know what you see there. 

If it shows "up to date", then I'd suggest checking your account online to see if you can still see the folders there, and if you don't your Deleted files page might show content there, can you check? 

Let me know a bit more on this, and we can take it from there!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?