cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring deleted items - I can't find "Deleted" or "All files" tabs from the left, what can I do?

Highlighted

Restoring deleted items - I can't find "Deleted" or "All files" tabs from the left, what can I do?

New member | Level 2

I accidentally deleted a file, but I dont have the 'Deleted' tag or 'All Files' tag listed on the left hand side pane.

How can I get my fie restored?

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: restoring deleted items

Dropboxer

Hey there @Pawsypaws, thanks for reaching out to us here!

If you're not seeing the appropriate tabs on the left hand side, are you using the Dropbox app perhaps? You can only restore files through the website. 

Can you try going to the Deleted files page directly from the link below, to try the steps to restore your files?

www.dropbox.com/deleted_files

Let me know how it goes!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Thanks for the suggestion Daphne.

The article was helpful & I did log on to the website & went to the 'deleted' tab on the left hand side.

Unfortunately, the item I'm looking for isn't there, although plenty of others are!

Never mind, I can re-input the data.

Keep well, P

Highlighted

Dropboxer

I'm sorry to hear you couldn't find those files @Pawsypaws!

If there's anything else that I can help with, please don't hesitate to give me a nudge here. I'd be happy to help out. 😁

Hope you have a great rest of your week!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?