cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO UPSET - SLOW UPLOAD --- 15 days Syncing Files...still NOT DONE!

SO UPSET - SLOW UPLOAD --- 15 days Syncing Files...still NOT DONE!

PotluckChiTallulah
Explorer | Level 4

PAID ACCOUNT - I am beyond upset!

I have been trying for 15 days to upload everything for a computer repair and I am about to scream...I've already cried in shear frustration!  I have tried the following:

• removed upload limit
  • upgraded to a Dropbox BUSINESS for teams account
  • bought a brand new $600 EEROS mesh network (thinking something was wrong with my router).
  • upgraded my internet from 100 mbps to GIGIBLAST. (All of my devices can handle the GIGIBLAST Speed).
  • been on tech support via (CHAT ONLY 🤬) with Dropbox on several occasions
  • been on tech support with my Internet Provider for hours
  • spent Hours on the phone with Apple
  • Bought a brand new computer so I have somethign to work on while mine is being fixed and the return period is expiring.
  • NOW, APPLE canceled my REPAIR. (more hours on phone).
  • It has been 15 days syncing and I still have 75,000+ files to sync.
  • I can't get a customer service rep on the phone.
  • I have lost income.
  • I will absolutely cut ties with Dropbox if I don't get a human on the phone in the next 24 hours. 

This is so embarrassing for Dropbox, I have been a PAID user for years. I'm honestly disgusted.

1 Reply 1

Re: SO UPSET - SLOW UPLOAD --- 15 days Syncing Files...still NOT DONE!

Walter
Dropboxer
Hi @PotluckChiTallulah; thanks for joining our Community and sorry to hear about your syncing issue. 

I know this can be frustrating and while I can't call you from my end, I'll try to help as much as possible.

To do so, could you send us a screenshot of the app's status as shown in your menu bar? Is it stuck at syncing the same number of files or it's progressing slowly?

Can you maybe try these steps and let us know if it helped improve matters at all?

Thanks so much!

PS: For more information about your support entitlements, you can have a look here

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?