cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Issues

Saving Issues

New member | Level 2

When ever i scan a document using the dropbox app on my andriod phone as a pdf file, and send via email to my mailbox, i always encounter a probelm when trying to save the document from my mailbox to my flashdrive or my computer.

Afte opening and downloading it from my mailbox, It does not give an option to save as a pdf document but rather as HTML 

Can anyone guide me on how to go round this issue please..

1 Reply 1

Re: Saving Issues

Super User II

@ad588 wrote:

Afte opening and downloading it from my mailbox, It does not give an option to save as a pdf document but rather as HTML 

You're doing this in a web browser? If so, it sounds like you're using the browser's Save function, which saves the web page and not the file you're trying to download. If you're in your email within the browser, your email will have a function to download the file. That's what you need to use to download the attached PDF file. This isn't a function of Dropbox, but of whatever email system you're logged in to.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?