cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan Documents

Scan Documents

HollowayHobie
Explorer | Level 3

I have recently been using the Dropbox scan documents feature on my iPad.  I have found that this feature works well, and results in high quality images.  However, I have some suggestions for Dropbox to make this feature even better when cropping an image.

1.  When cropping, show the image full size or almost full size.  Cropping the small image provided is more difficult.

2.  The crosshairs provided for each corner of the scanned document are white, and are sometimes difficult to see against the white background of the document.  I suggest that the crosshairs be black.

3.  An adjustment is provided for each corner of the document.  There should also be a midpoint adjustment for each border, so the entire border can be adjusted without using the corner adjustments.

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Re: Scan Documents

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hi there @HollowayHobie, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I'd suggest posting your ideas in our dedicated area of the Community here, so that they can get the attention of our team.

You can use Emma's top tips from here too to make sure that they get great support from other users too.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give me a nudge here!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?