cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting photos from recent pictures

Selecting photos from recent pictures

Marianne B.7
Explorer | Level 3

I Selected hundreds of photos to be added to a 2020 file I created. They successfully uploaded. Today I wanted to add the remaining 131 on my camera roll under “recents” to a 2021 file but those photos do not show up on the screen where Dropbox lets you choose which photos to upload. Do I have to delete them from my phone in order for Dropbox to recognize the files that have not been uploaded?

4 Replies 4

Re: Selecting photos from recent pictures

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @Marianne B.7, thanks for contacting us!

Which mobile device are you currently using, Android or iOS?

Can you see any other images on your mobile device when searching for these newer images?

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Marianne B.7
Explorer | Level 3
I’m on an iPhone 8. My entire family sees a different screen than I do after selecting great and then upload . I am the administrator of the account. Whatever this change is it’s driving me
Crazy.

Marianne B.7
Explorer | Level 3
That was supposed to say after selecting create then upload photo

Jay
Dropboxer
Just to clarify, are you sharing your account credentials with other users? Are you the team admin of a Dropbox Business team and they're accessing it using their own Dropbox accounts?

Could you forward a screenshot of what you're seeing, and what the others see? 

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?