cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing MP3 files, a couple suggestions/requests

Sharing MP3 files, a couple suggestions/requests

MikeTranch
Explorer | Level 4

I store MP3 files of our jam band, and send the link to the guys.  I wish the Dropbox file browser would show the MP3 tag for the track number, so we could sort on that column and see the tunes in the correct order.  The other thing that would be great would be selecting all or some of the MP3s and playing them sequently.  IMO both of these enhancements would be highly used and appreciated and help DropBox value proposition 

1 Reply 1

Re: Sharing MP3 files, a couple suggestions/requests

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @MikeTranch, thanks for posting!

For future reference, here are some useful tips about posting ideas in our Community.

Here, you'll also find a post with an idea similar to yours. Feel free to vote on it to show your interest!

Thanks and let me know if you have any more questions.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?