cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Showcase issues and feature requests

Explorer | Level 4

@bens

Hey there. Here is another improvement I would love to see. When I share a showcase with my team, it would be great if they could either collaborate on the showcase somehow. I often make showcase drafts where I need final input from other team members before sharing the  showcase outside the organization.

Betreff: Showcase issues and feature requests

Explorer | Level 4

In light of the GDPR I have to clear the visitor history of a showcase, when I don't need that personal data anymore. Please add that feature asap.

And I want to be able to deactivate comments for a showcase.

Dropboxer

Thanks for all the feedback all! Know that we're considering all of it -- though I can't get into specifics, we are progressing on a lot of top requested features

@Renneb78 We'll take the feature request under advisement. If you have a specific deletion request, please write in to privacy@dropbox.com and we'll be happy to help you.

Explorer | Level 4

@bens

Hey there! Wanted to also request folder support for Showcase. I'm a photographer that works with schools to provide photography throughout the school year. Currently we deliver via dropbox, but many of the school administrators that we work with are confused by dropbox :confused face: 

I like the almost white label approach of Showcase and would set one up for each of my school clients. The only problem though is that instead of delivering one file per job, I am delivering upwards of several hundred photos from each photoshoot and Showcase doesn't currently have a solution for this other than me manually compressing the images and uploading as a single file. 

Surely there are other people who would also find this feature useful. And, I'm sure Dropbox could handle the uploading / downloading / presentation of folders within a Showcase in a slick way. 

I've crossed my fingers and requested this feature on multiple occasions since Showcase was first announced. While I love dropbox, we're being pressured from our clients to move to a simpler white-label type of file delivery experience. Would love to continue using Dropbox instead of looking elsewhere. 

New member | Level 2

Just did my first showcase and I would love to see the following features.

1) My logo looks tiny, I'd love to be able to adjust the size of the logo.

2) I would love to be able to adjust the opacity of the banner image. Its far to faded for my liking.

3) I would love the ability to insert a name token. This way the presentation can be personalized to the person I'm sending it to. I want to be able to send the same presentation out to multiple people but have the ability to use their name in it.

4)I'd like to be able to change the image when I select a link. I'm adding a instagram link but the image selected doesn't look right. It would be great to change images.

5) I'm noticing that when I add a link to some websites the box is blank. It would be great to add an image and be able to assign a link to the image.

6) Finally I'd love to see image gallery options. 

Thank you.

Josh

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?