cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Upload Speed (IPad/Office 365)

Slow Upload Speed (IPad/Office 365)

matschne2000
New member | Level 2

Hi, I am using Dropbox on my IPad Pro. I want to save documents like pptx or docx in my DB files. Unfortunately uploads seem to last forever. Sometimes even after days the files are still there with 0KB. I also cannot se any upload status, which gives me the impression that it doesn't do anything at all. Bad also for many team mates who are waiting to access the files.

Any advice, how to better handle this?

Best, Matthias

3 Replies 3

Re: Slow Upload Speed (IPad/Office 365)

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi there @matschne2000, thanks for checking in with us, and sorry to hear that you're having trouble with uploading files on your iPad. 

I'd be more than happy to help look into this with you, I'll just need a bit more info. For example:

• Does this persist on every WiFi network that you've connected your iPad to?
  • Do you find that the upload gets stuck or is slow for any type of file or specific ones?
  • Have you tried rebooting your device before uplaoding files by any chance?

Let me know what you find - thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Papierowy
Explorer | Level 3

I have the same issue... basicaly using dropbox on iPad pro doesn't have sense because I always have to use USB stick to transfer files between iPad an my computer.

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey @Papierowy, thanks for nudging us on this thread. 

If you're also having trouble uploading your files to your Dropbox account, could you check out my previous questions and let me know what you find?

Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lusil Dropboxer
    Papierowy Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?