cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage

Storage

ablanch1988
New member | Level 2

No idea what location to choose....

I keep getting messages that my Dropbox is full, but I removed a LOT of stuff (Word docs and pdfs and pictures) and I'm still getting those messages.  Is there any way to actually talk to someone who can help?

2 Replies 2

Re: Storage

Rich
Super User II

@ablanch1988 wrote:

I keep getting messages that my Dropbox is full, but I removed a LOT of stuff (Word docs and pdfs and pictures) and I'm still getting those messages.  Is there any way to actually talk to someone who can help?

Phone support is only available to Business accounts. Free accounts are limited to self-help options and these forums.

What does your Plan page show for your usage? How much are you over your quota? If it's a lot, deleting a few documents isn't going to help much and you need to look at removing larger files. Also, if you're a member of any shared folder, these take up space as well and could be the biggest contributor.

Re: Storage

ablanch1988
New member | Level 2

Thank you, that was very helpful!

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

ablanch1988 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?