I am starting this thread so that it will hopefully help someone down the line.
A couple of days ago I noticed that my Font directory had stopped syncing. I use Fontbase to sync my fonts and collections between my laptop and tower. It's a great program and I haven't had problems with Dropbox or Fontbase until now.
1. I couldn't delete the Fontbase folder on either computer. I tried this multiple times and even doing it through the webapp.
2. Deleted Fontbase on both machines and did a fresh install with a fresh directory. Still dropbox was stuck syncing the older folder.
3. Contacted Dropbox support and they walked me through a few permission check boxes, etc. None of that worked.
5. I reformated my hard drives that hold the Dropbox director. Start fresh right? Since I reformated the drive I was finally able to delete that folder that I believe was corrupted.
6. Currently reinstalling Dropbox on the fresh hard drives. I'll report back if this solved the issue.
Ultimately this is very concerning as I am losing at least a day of being able to work. Anyone else has these issues?
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?