cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The i icon on each photo that give the metadata recently disappear on my iPad.

The i icon on each photo that give the metadata recently disappear on my iPad.

Helpful | Level 5

The icon i that appear on each photo recently disappear on my iPad with a non wanted update with a share icon.

This is very useful to analyse my camera parameters to improve my photos and very practical.

I know I can see the icon infos i on my computer in the avout section but I want to restore this practical tool on my iPad.

if you can help me tomrestore this function, I will be very grateful to you.

Thanks in advance.

JLL1.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: The i icon on each photo that give the metadata recently disappear on my iPad.

Helpful | Level 5

Wow! The i INFOS icon with the meradata of each picture appear back tonight.

Thanks to the Drobbox technician team to have reinitiate back this very useful feature on my iPad to improve easily my photography skill without opening my Notebook.

Thanks a lot.

JLL1.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Re: The i icon on each photo that give the metadata recently disappear on my iPad.

Dropboxer

Hey @JLL1; welcome to our Community!

Could you please let me know the version of the OS on your iPad and the version of our mobile app as well?

If possible, also send us a screenshot of what you're referring to so we can have a visual too.

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Helpful | Level 5

The IOS version of my iPad is 14.2

For my mobile phone it is Android 2.3.4 but I don't see the relation with my problem. Maybe Indid'nt understand your question.

The i icon appear when I click on Dropbox.com on my Notebook.

992C4A6D-B76F-414B-B826-A8768E507402.jpeg

Before, with the i on each photo I was also able to see the Histogram of each photo.

It was a very useful feature to improve my photos in analysing them on Dropbox.

I know I can do that on my Notebook but it is less practical than my iPad which is always open.

Thank you very much to help me with this problem or loss of a previous feature of Dropbox which disappear I don't know why!

Best Regards.

JLL1

Helpful | Level 5

Wow! The i INFOS icon with the meradata of each picture appear back tonight.

Thanks to the Drobbox technician team to have reinitiate back this very useful feature on my iPad to improve easily my photography skill without opening my Notebook.

Thanks a lot.

JLL1.

View solution in original post

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?