cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble logging in from iPad

Highlighted

Trouble logging in from iPad

New member | Level 2

I have had an account for several years now.  I recently found some photos that are on my iPad that are not in the dropbox.  I wanted to get them into the dropbox account.  When I open the app on the iPad, it requests for me to log in.  I have tried numerous times to log in and it keeps giving me an invalid login error.  I know that I have the correct login info, as I have tried it several times, and it works on more than one PC and and the iPhone.  I don't have those pictures saved anywhere else, and I need them to be in my dropbox.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Trouble logging in from iPad

Not applicable

Hello @gyenser 

Have you tried un-installing and re-installing the Dropbox App on your iPad? Then if still not working, please follow the instructions on this page, https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/settings-sign-in/issues, to troubleshoot & fix sign in issues. If none of the above works, I recommend that you contact Dropbox Support, following the below steps:

1. Open a Incognito Tab
  2. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/support/sign-in-issues 
  3. Fill out the required fields and state that you can't sign in on your iPad
  4. Click the Submit button; you should receive a response within 1-3 business days

I hope this helps!

-----

HeartDid this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?