gouthamrajan New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Screenshot 2019-08-16 at 11.18.08 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: UI Bug: Action dropdown overlaps with Files list view menu's header

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @gouthamrajan, am I right in my understanding if I say that you’re seeing this as you’re browsing the content of a shared link?

If it’s not too much trouble for you, could you try repeating once through an incognito window/in private browsing mode/without any extensions running & see if that's the solution you're looking for? As an additional step, would you mind clearing your browser's cache & see if this does the trick for you this time? If you’re still getting the same error message, could you include me a step-by-step description of what led you to your current view, so as to see if I’m getting the same results on my end if I try to replicate the behavior?

Please let me know how you get on with my suggestions here & once you get back in touch with me, we can discuss it in more detail. Until we talk again, have a wonderful rest of your Friday! 

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you are experiencing a similar issue, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: UI Bug: Action dropdown overlaps with Files list view menu's header

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @gouthamrajan, am I right in my understanding if I say that you’re seeing this as you’re browsing the content of a shared link?

If it’s not too much trouble for you, could you try repeating once through an incognito window/in private browsing mode/without any extensions running & see if that's the solution you're looking for? As an additional step, would you mind clearing your browser's cache & see if this does the trick for you this time? If you’re still getting the same error message, could you include me a step-by-step description of what led you to your current view, so as to see if I’m getting the same results on my end if I try to replicate the behavior?

Please let me know how you get on with my suggestions here & once you get back in touch with me, we can discuss it in more detail. Until we talk again, have a wonderful rest of your Friday! 

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you are experiencing a similar issue, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?