cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox down? 'Sorry for this little hiccup'

Unable to Access Dropbox

grndvl1
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I can sign in and when I do I get this odd error page and I can do no more and I tried in both Chrome and Firefox and the same thing.  And I refresh and same page and now I can't log out or do anything

Dropbox.PNG

54 Replies 54

tacoteusday22
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

just trying to access my home page, but getting this message "Oh hello. Sorry for this little hiccup." "please refresh... nothing works!!

ravenmb
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hello!

I can't seem to access my Dropbox.  Once logged in, I immediately get an error message with a psychedelic looking sheep smoking some kind of groovy looking present with the error message "Oh hello.  Sorry for this little hiccup.  Try refreshing your page " 

See the attached image.

I've tried clearing my history and cache in Chrome.  No dice.  Tried Safari.  No dice.  Tried another computer... ditto.  

Any ideas?  Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.22.36 PM.png

gringostar
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I don't mind when things don't work but if one checks their status page it says, "All systems go" WTF???  Are they all asleep?  Hello???

rfred
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Same.

Files I upload by dragging to my local dropbox folder get uploaded and downloaded fine, it is just using the web page that is not working. I can use the desktop ap to "view on dropbox.com" but I cannot "Open dropbox.com" from the desktop app.

This issue showed up witnin the last two hours for me. I am working, things were fine a couple hours ago when I used it, and now it is a no go. Nothing changed on my end except I have created some new files for my client and now both of us cant use the web page.

This must be a dropbox issue.

EllenE1
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

No. They seem to only work from 9to5 US Eastern time

Euphoniac
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 4.20.59 PM.png

maxput
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Same thing here.

htennekyeo
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hello there, I have a dropbox basic account.

Recently I was doing some housekeeping for my dropbox account (Chrome Browser) and deleted a couple of folders/shared folders.

After which I got the "Oh hello. Sorry for this little hiccup." error message.

Pressing the "Try refreshing your page" link doesn't seem to clear the error.

I've tried the following troubleshooting steps

• Checked dropbox operational status - All Systems Operational
  • Access dropbox account using various internet browser (Chrome/Edge/Explorer) - Get hiccup error message
  • Access dropbox account in incognito mode - Get hiccup error message
  • Access dropbox account using Safari on my iPhone - Get hiccup error message
  • Access dropbox account via the dropbox App on my iPhone - OK (Able to access/download files)

Please help me take a look!

Thank you.

winterland
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 9.19.02 PM.png

Will M.1
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

It is back now. 

Need more support?