cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access Dropbox

Unable to Access Dropbox

grndvl1
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I can sign in and when I do I get this odd error page and I can do no more and I tried in both Chrome and Firefox and the same thing.  And I refresh and same page and now I can't log out or do anything

Dropbox.PNG

54 Replies 54

Samby
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Me too

DPAUDYAL
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Same problem here.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

I've notified someone within Dropbox but they likely won't see the message for a few hours still.

Tagging @Jane@Lusil@Jay

Will M.1
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Same here from the Philippines..

Hannah Park
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I keep getting 'Oh hello. Sorry for this little hiccup.' message when I log in and try to view my files on the web.

Tried Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.. none of them works.

britainleigh
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Earlier today I was deleting some files, now I can't get access to my account at all.  It should work, just be empty.  I thought this would be temporary but hours later it's still the same.  This is the only thing that pops up when I log in, and the refresh link goes nowhere.

Any suggestions?

grndvl1
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I've tried two different computers too, thank god I didn't try and sync who knows what that may have done.

MDCarlosfranco
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I'm getting the following message: "Oh hello. Sorry for this little hiccup." is the system down?

Jnetts
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Same, cannot open dropbox or it lets me sign in then I get the bear drinking from a straw.

chrisjr2020
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am unable to access dropbox and getting the attached error message. Help??!Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 7.10.55 PM.png

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

grndvl1 Helpful | Level 6
    imagedoc New member | Level 2
    Sharkins74 New member | Level 2
    winterland New member | Level 2
    EllenE1 Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?