Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to move files in Dropbox UWP app for Mobile

Helpful | Level 6
In Dropbox app for Windows 10 mobile which is named as Dropbox for S mode, I can't move any file to anywhere because when I select a file and click move the app will crash, all other functions are working correctly and I enjoy this app.
Pls fix this bug
3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Unable to move files in Dropbox UWP app for Mobile

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @Lasitha - how are you today?

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the Dropbox for S mode for Windows 10 machines.

As we haven't had any similar reports lately, could you try re-installing the app and let me know if you're still noticing the same behavior?

If you do, would it be OK if I reached out via your Dropbox email address to have a further look into this internally? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 6
I checked reinstalling before and done it right now too but still same issue, it hang a little while like 2 seconds when click move and then crash.
This is Windows 10 mobile os and the device is Lumia 950 xl
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for the additional information and quick follow up @Lasitha - I appreciate it.

As I wanted to have a better look into the matter at hand, I found your existing ticket on our system and got back to you through that.

Whenever you get the chance, please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?