cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload A Video while being in the Folder

Highlighted

Upload A Video while being in the Folder

Explorer | Level 4

I work as an editor and everytime I'm going to share an MP4 version of the video, I have to look for the folder since the name is usally shorten by the system and there are various folder with similar names. Would it be possible to get directly into the foder where I want to upload the file and uploaded from there. At the moment, I can't do it. I have to get to the general area where all the folder are. Please and thank you!

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Re: Upload A Video while being in the Folder

Dropboxer

Hey there @anav, thanks for reaching out to us. 

Out of curiosity, are you referring to having such a capability from the website, the desktop app, your local Dropbox folder, or the mobile app?

Keep me posted!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Hi Lusil, 

I'm referring to having such a capability from the website, from the specific Dropbox folder within the numerous folders one may have. Thanks for your reply, 

AnaV.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for clarifying @anav!

You should be able to navigate to the folder that you want to upload the files into, and then choose "upload files" from the right hand side of the web page.

If you're not able to see this option while inside the folder you want to upload into, can you send me a screenshot of the options that you do see from the right side?

Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Will do! Thanks!!

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?