I have an account of 2TB and I want to use it as centralised back-up for multiple devices (e.g. iPhones). I finally uploaded all my iPhone photos, it was painful as the process was stopping often, however with some diligence I got all my pictured backed up from my iPhone, questions are:
1. if I now delete the file from the iPhone how can I keep on dropbox as I need to empty the storage of the iPhone?
2. is there a way to delete automatically from iPhone when uploading on dropbox the oldest files (with some settings)
3. where the upload folder will be located in the dropbox?
4. if I start moving and reorganising from dropbox the files from the camera upload folder is dropbox re-uploading the ones missing the the upload folder?
5. if I have another iPhone how the folder is named to differentiate camera upload form iPhone 1 to iPhone 2?
6. in the folder called 'caricamenti da fotocamera' can I sort by size or type of file jpg vs mpeg