cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use dropbox to accept photos from many users?

Use dropbox to accept photos from many users?

MattKeenan
New member | Level 2

OK, so it looks like there is no way to contact Dropbox to ask for help, so here goes:

I am organizing a class reunion, and need to accept photos from ~100 people for a slideshow.  Can I use dropbox for this?  I want to be able to just send a link out that people can forward to their friends, that would allow anyone to copy photos into my dropbox.  I don't want to identify individuals who would have access to do so.  

Is Dropbox the right tool for me?  Which package?  Is there a better service?

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Re: Use dropbox to accept photos from many users?

Rich
Super User II

@MattKeenan wrote:

I want to be able to just send a link out that people can forward to their friends, that would allow anyone to copy photos into my dropbox.  I don't want to identify individuals who would have access to do so.

You can use a File Request for that. Just create one and share the link with whomever you want.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?