cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

User who shares files with me cannot upload folder to clipboard

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

The person I work for sent me this message today.  He has been sending me work twice a week on Dropbox for many years  and the following is what he wrote. I am the administrater of the account and have changed nothing.  Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

From my boss:  The whole appearance of Dropbox has changed and when I try to copy the folder to the clipboard and paste it into your folder On Dropbox the paste command does not work.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: User who shares files with me cannot upload folder to clipboard

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hello @giovannina - welcome to the Dropbox Community!

At first, could you clarify if your boss is using the desktop app, the mobile one or merely our website to upload these shared files? 

As he mentions that the appearance of Dropbox has changed, could it be that he's referring to our new desktop app?

In any case, could you send me a screenshot of the last screen your boss gets to before stumbling upon this issue so I can have a further look?

Thanks in advance and happy Monday!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?