cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Dropbox to import files into Logic Pro X

Using Dropbox to import files into Logic Pro X

roskobosko
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to import a dropbox file into Logic ProX, I can choose dropbox files, the folder is there, but the actaual files are greyed out and I can't select them. I am able to import it into apple music, I have access to the shared files. 

I have succesfully exportded music files from Logic Pro into dropbox, no problems.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

roskobosko
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thanks for the reply, turns out it was an issue with my rusty Logic Pro skills, I forgot to create and select the new track for the import, once done, file type such as MP3, WAV, AIFF, etc were all available to successfully import from dropbox.

New to dropbox, I'm liking it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @roskobosko; how are you today?

Can you please walk me through the exact steps you take to do this and send me a screenshot of the problem so I can get a visual too?

While we're at it, what type of files are the ones you'd like to import to Logic Pro X? Are those package files by any chance? 

Let me know what you find and we'll take it from there. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

roskobosko
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thanks for the reply, turns out it was an issue with my rusty Logic Pro skills, I forgot to create and select the new track for the import, once done, file type such as MP3, WAV, AIFF, etc were all available to successfully import from dropbox.

New to dropbox, I'm liking it.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

roskobosko New member | Level 2
    Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?