cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the Clipboard

Using the Clipboard

Russlav
Explorer | Level 4

Hello, using Clipboard is using my available disk space on the Dropbox ... Can I set to use the free space of the account with which I am sharing the file?

3 Replies 3

Re: Using the Clipboard

Rich
Super User II

@Russlav wrote:
Hello, using Clipboard is using my available disk space on the Dropbox ... Can I set to use the free space of the account with which I am sharing the file?

Copying items into your clipboard doesn't use disk space; on your computer or in Dropbox.

Russlav
Explorer | Level 4
But Dropbox says there isn't enough space after using Clipboard.

Rich
Super User II

@Russlav wrote:
But Dropbox says there isn't enough space after using Clipboard.

Are you referring to the clipboard feature of your operating system, as in copying and pasting files, text, etc., or is this some other application called Clipboard?

Exactly what process are you following, and what are you trying to do, that is causing this message? It would be best if you can provide screenshots showing the problem.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Russlav Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?