cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What font does Dropbox Paper use?

What font does Dropbox Paper use?

COOPERK
New member | Level 2

What font does dropbox paper use? I love the minimalist look but once I export as a word doc it doesn't transfer and I would like to continue to use this style of font. 

4 Replies 4

Lusil
Dropbox Staff

Hi there @COOPERK, thanks for reaching out to us. 

Out of curiosity, is there a specific font you'd like to see as an option in your Paper docs? 

Also, are you referring to the website, the mobile app, or the desktop app? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

lukeyo
Super User

As far a I can tell, it is using Atlas Grotesk

You'd have to license the font, as fonts are a bit like software. If you used another grotesk font that you already have (many people have Helvetica for example, which is a grotesk), then you'll get something similar.

Luke

COOPERK
New member | Level 2

https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Dropbox-PAPER-Fonts--A2fMG2rZwaC1VU6XTbMy9yHFAQ-ClxMPadLJ0pGQiV9wftkq 

The fonts that are used in dropbox paper documents. I included an example. 

I'm not requesting to use other fonts (although that would be a great option for some variety) but just want to know what type of font is used in dropbox paper documents 🙂

COOPERK
New member | Level 2

@lukeyo wrote:

As far a I can tell, it is using Atlas Grotesk

You'd have to license the font, as fonts are a bit like software. If you used another grotesk font that you already have (many people have Helvetica for example, which is a grotesk), then you'll get something similar.

Luke

I saw that somewhere on the web and I downloaded that font and it doesn't seem to be the same one...super close, but not the same. I just thought I'd try to see what the name of it was or if they were willing to tell me 🙂

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

COOPERK New member | Level 2
    lukeyo Super User
    Lusil Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?