Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I scan a document using the DB app on my iPhone, it just disappears without saving.

Nik1111
Explorer | Level 3

When I scan a document using the DB app on my iPhone, it sounds like it takes the photo, but then the app just closes, the scan of the document isn't there. Why does this happen? How can I fix it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: When I scan a document using the DB app on my iPhone, it just disappears without saving.

Super User II
Super User II

Restarted the device?

The feature itself seems to be working fine for me. I scan files a few times each week.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Re: When I scan a document using the DB app on my iPhone, it just disappears without saving.

Super User II
Super User II

Have you removed and reinstalled the Dropbox app yet?

Nik1111
Explorer | Level 3

Hello, Yes I've tried updating the app then deleting and reinstalling it. Still doesn't work.

:-(

Super User II
Super User II

Restarted the device?

The feature itself seems to be working fine for me. I scan files a few times each week.

View solution in original post

Nik1111
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks Rich.

Restart the device? Good idea. That fixed it!

Don't know why I didn't try that earlier.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?