cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When my Business account expires, what will happen to my transfer?

Highlighted

When my Business account expires, what will happen to my transfer?

New member | Level 2

Hi, my dropbox business account expires in 4 days and it has all my photos on it. I do not have time to download them, so have created a Transfer link which expires in 30 days, which should give me more time so that I can download them. My question is, if I click on the link after the 4 days (and my business account has expired), will I still be able to download the files from the Transfer?

Thanks for your help

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox Transfer Expiry

Dropboxer

Hey there @aroper, thanks for posting!

I'll have to double check on this from my side, as it might not be affected. However, different plans have different limitations for the Transfer feature.

In the meantime though, I just wanted to let you know that when the subscription expires, your data will remain in your account.

Your data won't be affected or deleted, even if you're using more than the Basic account limit. However, connected devices won't be able to sync any new changes.

I could suggest in this case to simply download the folders from the website, either before or after the subscription has expired.

I hope this info helps!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Re: Dropbox Transfer Expiry

New member | Level 2

Okay, that's great thank you very much!

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?