cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When uploading a video on iPad it shows the message "Waiting to uploads". Any ideas?

When uploading a video on iPad it shows the message "Waiting to uploads". Any ideas?

New member | Level 2

I'm trying to upload a video. Cleared my cache, deleted app and still get the "waiting to upload" message. The other messages I see are from much earlier this year. Has the problem been fixed? I have latest iOS and app.

1 Reply 1

Re: Uploading a video on ipad

Dropboxer

Hey there @Jeanbr, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

So that I can have a better idea of the issue that you're having, please let me know the following:

• Are you uploading through automatic camera uploads, or manually using the + button?
  • How much free space do you have in your Dropbox account?
  • How much space do you have free on your device?

Also, you mentioned having the latest app and iOS versions. Can you confirm for me exactly which version numbers these are?

Keep me posted!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?