cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where is list of shared folders

Highlighted

Where can I see a list of my shared folders?

Helpful | Level 6

It used to be that I could see my list of shared folders on the main page when signing in to Dropbox.  I needed that to track what I have shared and to unshare when a project is complete. I can no longer find that list. All I see is a list of shared files that I can add to Dropbox. They are all very old. I don't know what that means. Where is the list of current shared folders?  Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Super User II
It no longer exists. You'll need to locate each share in your main list of folders and manage them from there.

View solution in original post

19 Replies 19
Highlighted

Super User II
It no longer exists. You'll need to locate each share in your main list of folders and manage them from there.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 6
Thank you Rich. What a time waster that is.
Highlighted

Super User II
Agreed! It is just another in a growing list of features that have been removed by Dropbox.
Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Why was this removed from Dropbox?  I needed this feature to determine what my shared folders were and clean them up now and then.  I often share things with people I don't want to be permanent.  This seriously makes me reconsider Dropbox as my go-to file sharing service.  In fact, I've paid for it for years.  This is simply not OK and you may lose a paying customer over it.

Highlighted

Super User II
We agree Sam.

We really do.

Have a look over at https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Sharing-and-collaboration/Locate-Shared-Folder/m-p/268440/highlight/... and post your thoughts there as well.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4
Thanks. I had the same problem. Clearly an attempt by Dropbox to have the free storage used up. Will therefore limit my use o Dropbox
Highlighted

New member | Level 2
Glad many agree. Doesn't look like there are any reply buttons on that thread. This is utter tosh in the name of simplification. This is a massive security and privacy problem having to peck through folder after folder to check, rather than present to me who I've allowed access to my files. Looking for alternatives now.
Highlighted

Helpful | Level 6

I am going to investigate other options.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

Perhaps my post in another thread is a workaround for some of you?

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox/Ability-to-Locate-Shared-Folder/idc-p/283887/highlight/true#...

Best

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?