cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox space issue

Why am I getting a notification that my account is getting full now?

MrinP
New member | Level 2

I am working with a team and they have upgraded Dropbox folder with lot of space. But recently the dropbox is showing me upgrade now. your dropbox is full! 
I am not able to understand what to do. i have been posting the files in the dropbox shared with me( I think so because I can see what changes they make) and I also add my work. but now it is saying my dropbox is full. 
Can anyone help, please?

2 Replies 2

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @MrinP,

Take a look here. :wink:

Hope this helps.

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey there @MrinP

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Just as @Здравко suggests in the thread they link, shared folders take space in every member's account.

You can find more info about how much storage you have available and how much is being taken up by private/shared content in your Plan tab

From there, you can increase your storageleave shared folders, or/and remove unwanted files from your account. 

Let us know if you have any follow up questions!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Need more support?