cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my video audio out of sync for video files uploaded to Dropbox?

Why is my video audio out of sync for video files uploaded to Dropbox?

criehl
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have .mov file I created in which the audio sync is correct on my computer (Mac). But when I upload the .mov file to my DropBox account, the audio is out of sync in the copy on DropBox.

How do I fix this?

Thank you!

30 Replies 30

InsaneNest
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi there fellow dropbox users, 

I don't remember this happening to me in the past and I have been using the same set-up for months but the problem has been happening for the last two weeks so I'm kinda lost. 

I use a Samsung S7, a MacBook Pro 16" 2019 with Catalina and I have the dropbox app on both. Basically I upload videos from my computer onto my Dropbox and then I export the video and save it to my device on my phone so I can upload that said video on Instagram. The problem is that every time I do it now, the audio of the file that's been saved on my device is out of sync... 

Anyone knows what to do? 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

InsaneNest New member | Level 2
    ariadesigns New member | Level 2
    Guitan Explorer | Level 4
    Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?