cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why was my account disabled?

Why was my account disabled?

MoniqueWill
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Why was my account disabled? Like seriously? I have valuable things there, I’m an active on Dropbox so please tell me why? My email is [personal information removed for security purposes]

22 Replies 22

MoniqueWill
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Yes I’m still having trouble!!! My email for the account is [personal information removed for security purposes in compliance with our Community's Guidelines] it says I’m disabled!!! Is it something that can’t be done? I lost all my stuff!! Can’t you guys just undo it???? I didn’t do anything wrong!

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

I'm sorry about this Monique. 

At this point, the best way to get further account specific assictance is through our Official Channels, so I'd suggest that you logged a ticket with our team providing all the information surrounding your case so we can assist further with this account specific inquiry. Make sure to write in via the email address associated with the account you're inquiring about as this would enable us to provide a more precise and swifter resolution.

You can do this from the page below:

https://www.dropbox.com/support

If there's anything I can help with from my end in the meantime, don't hesitate to let me know here Monique; I'll be glad to follow up if needed. 

PS: I, once again, removed your personal information from your post for security purposes and to allign with our Community's Guidelines. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

MoniqueWill
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
I have a ticket number & still no response!

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Could you post your ticket's ID* here so I can locate it on our system and get on it?

(*this is a 7 digit number)

Walter
dropbox.com/support

MoniqueWill
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thank you for that Monique!

I just reached out via your existing ticket so please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Talk to you via email soon!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

MoniqueWill
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

When will someone be getting back with me on my email [email removed, AGAIN, by moderator] ??? I’m waiting on a response....

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Dropbox Support does not work weekends. You'll need to wait until they're open again during normal business hours, keeping in mind that Monday is a holiday in the US as well. Also, PLEASE stop posting your email address on this public forum. It's a security risk.

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey there @MoniqueWill  - sorry for the tardy response; are you still having issues with this?

Walter
dropbox.com/support

MoniqueWill
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

My account got disabled which is ridiculous! I can’t get help because I can’t log in so I’m currently using my backup Dropbox now! My email to it is “personal information removed for security purposes as per our Community's Guidelines” I didn’t do anything for it to be disabled!!! Please some help!

Need more support?