cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will all my photos stay in my account after downgrading from Plus to Basic?

Will all my photos stay in my account after downgrading from Plus to Basic?

Suzan84
New member | Level 2
When i don’t pay for my Dropbox Plus subscription anymore, do all the photo’s stay in my account? Or do i lose all the photos i have, except for the 2 GB the Basic account provides for?
1 Reply 1

Re: Will all my photos stay in my account after downgrading from Plus to Basic?

Mark
Super User II

They'll stay on your account as long as you continue to access it - but, no more syncing will take place (i.e. updates or changes). However, although I'm not aware of Dropbox doing it, being over storage limits DOES get a mention in T&C's to allow them to remove files to get you under quota. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?