cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wordpress site Backup via Dropbox

Highlighted

Wordpress site Backup via Dropbox

New member | Level 2

Hey,

I have a Wordpress site and i want to take backup of that site. Help me how i can do it in easiest way with dropbox?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Backup

Super User II

Please note that I've removed the link to your website. Please don't link to external sites that are unrelated to Dropbox.

Dropbox does not have a backup feature for Wordpress or any other system. There are Wordpress plugins that are capable of performing such a function. You should try a Google search, or search the main Wordpress site.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Backup

Super User II

Please note that I've removed the link to your website. Please don't link to external sites that are unrelated to Dropbox.

Dropbox does not have a backup feature for Wordpress or any other system. There are Wordpress plugins that are capable of performing such a function. You should try a Google search, or search the main Wordpress site.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

backup system required for website

New member | Level 2

I have a website, but my hosting don't provide relieble backups system. So I thought may be you have a solution for it. 

Let me explain. The site is using wordpress CMS. I want incremental backups after every 12 hours then it should be stored automatically in my droppbox account and in case if I want to restore any backup it should directly restore it from dropbox. do you have any facility of this type? Site is a small 20 pages portal in case you want to check [link removed as per Community Guidelines] for experiment.

Highlighted

Re: backup system required for website

Dropboxer

Hi there @fazalkhan11!

I've just moved your post here so that I can point you to Rich's post above, as the info should be useful for your question.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?