cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You've hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours.

You've hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours.

Explorer | Level 4

I am unable to send even 1 invite to ANY of my Dropbox Folders. Please assist with sorting this out? I use my Dropbox for business and I am frustrated with the fact that I'm unable to use it. How many people am I able to invite on a personal account?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: You've hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours.

Dropboxer

I received your email back, @Debwallbaum, so you should have another email from me.

@dropdropdrop, I've emailed you to your address, please reply back when you can. Thanks!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

106 Replies 106

Re: You've hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours.

Dropboxer

Hi @knightrider78, thanks for posting today!

I'm sorry to hear about this matter. Would it be okay if I contact you via the email associated with your Dropbox account to investigate this matter further?

Keep me posted!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 4

Yes, please!

New member | Level 2

I'm getting the same message, and have been for the last week or so!

I'm on a free plan, but have never had this issue.

I've also tried removing some shared contacts from shared folders, but that did nothing.

Please help as I'm unable to share anything!

Dropboxer

Hello there @ViaCreativa, thanks for nudging us on this thread. 

I've sent you a ticket to have a better look into this.

When you have a moment, check your inbox for my latest message. 

Thanks again!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Explorer | Level 3

I conitnue to have this problem, though I haven't share anything for months. 

New member | Level 2

Hi guys, I need this limitation to be removed ASAP on my account as I have a project I am collaborating on with a team worldwide that can no longer access files.  I am on an extremely tight deadline and now I am scrambling to get everything up on a different platform. 

If I could somehow even pay to get this limitation removed I would be fine with this.  I am on a professional account and need to be able to share with a lot of people.  I would really, really appreciate any help on this matter ASAP.  Unfortunately it is Sunday and I see support is M-F or else I would have already reached out.

Dropboxer

Hi @mmphoto, @YFIshida, are you still experiencing this issue on your Dropbox accounts?

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Explorer | Level 3

@Jay, Yes, it never ceases (for months now). 

Dropboxer

Thanks for the update, @YFIshida, would it be possible to contact you via the email associated with your Dropbox account to look into this further?

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?