cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 24 hour limit error message

Share and links

Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

I can't share anything from my dropbox, I can't create a link to share and I can't add any share with any friends folders and files .... this is unacceptable.

Please fix this, account user [removed per the Community's Guidelines]

Dropboxer

Hi @BBARolando, thanks for joining the Community!

I've merged you to this thread with other users having the same issue. Would it be possible to contact you at the email associated with your forum profile?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 3

Yes please,
My email adress is [personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines]

Re: You've hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours.

New member | Level 2

I've had this same problem too. Please help!

Re: You've hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours.

Dropboxer

Did you submit a ticket as Lusil suggested, @envy17? If so, we'd need the ticket number rather than your email address.

Please note that this is a public forum, so please be careful not to post your personal info, like your email. We just removed this for your security.

Could you also submit a ticket, @kvanschoor, by following these steps?

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 3
I have this ticket number but i am unable to open it it won't work .... How can i open a new one because i am unable to

Dropboxer

Did you try the steps Lusil mentioned here, to submit a ticket from your side, to see if you can receive the reply directly to your email inbox?

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Re: Limit on share invites, can't submit a ticket

Explorer | Level 3

Hi I am having the same problem too, dropbox is saying I have exceeded the sharing limit but I havent been able to share anything. Please could you advise.

Many thanks

Julie

Dropboxer

Please submit a ticket with our Support team @Jarabin, with the steps Lusil posted here

Give me a shout if you have any trouble with this!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Daphne,

I am unable to raise a ticket, it shows my ticket history but does not allow me to raise a new one

Thanks Julie

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?