cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You've hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours.

You've hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours.

Helpdonna
Explorer | Level 3

Please help with enabling me to share files again and please explain where i went wrong. It's been months since i last shared any files.

thanks

Donna

106 Replies 106

Re: You've hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours.

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Helpdonna; thanks for joining our Community!

To get to the chase, it sounds like your shared links may have been banned.

May I use the email address that's connected to your profile here to reach out so that we can have a further look into this? 

Thanks a bunch, Donna.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: You've hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours.

Helpdonna
Explorer | Level 3

Yes, you may use the email address

thanks,

Donna

Walter
Dropboxer
Sure thing, Donna. You've got mail!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

12345asdfg
Explorer | Level 3

same with out company. We are using business account.

You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours.

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @12345asdfg - sorry to hear about this.

Would it be OK if I reach out via email to have a further look internally? 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

farhann
Explorer | Level 3

Hi, I am facing the same issue. How can i resolve it. I haven't shared an invite in ages and limit is 30 invites per day but still getting error to wait for 24 hours.

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @farhann - sorry to hear about this.

Would you like me to send you an email to look further into this matter? 

Let me know and I'll use the email address that's linked to your profile here on our Community. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

codenode
New member | Level 2

Hi, I'm having the same issues. I need to transfer files to a client that's been waiting for ages and I keep getting the "wait 24 hours" message.

We have business account how can this happen?

Thanks

aliajac1
New member | Level 2

Hello, 

I am having this same exact issue too. Is there a way to resolve this? I would very much like to be able to send files again. 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

manudima Explorer | Level 3
    Walter Dropboxer
    rubinhamzi Explorer | Level 3
    Nancy Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?