cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours.

Highlighted

You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours.

Explorer | Level 4

When I try to share a freshly new dropbox folder with a friend, I got this error : "You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours.".  But it's the first time I tried to share this folder with someone. I also tried to wait 24h without success.

Is there any way to contact the support directly to fix this bug?

Thanks,

Wingjam

9 Replies 9
Highlighted

Re: You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours.

Dropboxer

Hi @wingjam, thanks for taking the time to message us!

In order to look into this matter in more detail, would it be possible to contact you at the email associated with your forum profile?

This will help me assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Re: You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours.

Explorer | Level 4

Yes, absolutly!

Highlighted

Error message - limit on invitations

Explorer | Level 3

Hi. I have tried to share a folder, and am receiving a message that says "You’ve hit the limit of invitations you can send per day. Please try again in 24 hours."   However, I have issued one invitation in the past 24 hours. I am only trying to issue one other invite, not hundreds.  Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. How do I contact someone from Dropbox to help me fix this issue?

Highlighted

Re: Error message - limit on invitations

Dropboxer

Hi @deanofromoz, could we contact you at your email to assist on this further? Thanks!

Jay

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi @wingjam, I've opened a ticket for you, please could you reply to my email as soon as possible. Thanks!

Jay

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

yes please, thanks

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

@Jay  - forgot to tag you. Yes, it would be great if  you can contact me.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi @deanofromoz, I've sent you an email. Please could you reply to it as soon as possible, thanks!

Jay

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?