cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup files to Pcloud services

backup files to Pcloud services

djjem64
New member | Level 2

I need to backup my files to pCloud services but am not able to do so. Can you please help me with this. (are there settings I need to change to allow this?)

3 Replies 3

Re: backup files to Pcloud services

Rich
Super User II

@djjem64 wrote:

I need to backup my files to pCloud services but am not able to do so. Can you please help me with this. (are there settings I need to change to allow this?)

Dropbox does not have support for syncing to other cloud service platforms. You'd have to manually copy files between the competing services, or use a third-party service to sync files between services.

djjem64
New member | Level 2

thank you

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @djjem64,

Dropbox doesn't support cooperation to any other competitive service, but pCloud support such (including cooperation with Dropbox). Do whatever you want through pCloud' site. That's possible there! 😉

Hope this helps.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?