cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combing multiple pdf into a single pdf - using file explorer - documents are disappearing on Dropbox

combing multiple pdf into a single pdf - using file explorer - documents are disappearing on Dropbox

thelma crawley
Helpful | Level 5

I have an attorney that is trying to combing multiple pdf into a single pdf - using file explorer - documents are disappearing on Dropbox.

Anyone else expericing this - Windows 10 environment,?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: combing multiple pdf into a single pdf - using file explorer - documents are disappearing on ...

thelma crawley
Helpful | Level 5

This issue was resolved. It was an Adobe setting when you combine files, 'Delete source files after combining' was checked.

Thank everyone for your time and comments.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Re: combing multiple pdf into a single pdf - using file explorer - documents are disappearing on ...

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hi there @thelma crawley, let's see what we can do here. 

When you say that files are disappearing, do you mean that files are showing up but then actively disappearing? Or are they not coming up on their File Explorer at all?

Do they see the .pdf files on the website?

Give me a shout whenever you have the chance to check this out, thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

thelma crawley
Helpful | Level 5

This issue was resolved. It was an Adobe setting when you combine files, 'Delete source files after combining' was checked.

Thank everyone for your time and comments.

View solution in original post

Lusil
Dropboxer
Glad to hear that you were able to resolve your concern in the end, @thelma crawley

If anything else comes up, you know where to find us. 

In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?